منتدى الفوتوشوب | Photoshop
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات فوتوشوب لتعليم الفوتوشوب للمبتدئين والمحترفين وتحميل برامج الفوتوشوب وملحقاته من براويز فرش فلاتر خامات باترن تدرجات خطوط اشكال فوتوشوب.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
create a nice light and magic effect Support

create a nice light and magic effect

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
limooo22
™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™
limooo22
™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™  limooo22
limooo22

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 1120
نقاط العضو : 4760
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ الميلاد : 04/03/1982
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2009
العمر : 42
الموقع : _________
المزاج : شيشة تفاح

create a nice light and magic effect Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: create a nice light and magic effect   create a nice light and magic effect I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 17, 2010 5:54 pm

1 - Create a radial gradient, in this case from a purple to a really dark purple

create a nice light and magic effect Img1

2 - Here I added a really cool Icon of a magic hat from the Crystal Clear Collection by Everaldo

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img2

3 - Add some text, I used the source code of a site to get the text and apply the Distort >Wave filter

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img4

Create two stripes of text

4 - Rotate and place the text

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img5

5 - Add some light using glow : Use different values for each line of text, the secret here is the blending option COLOR DODGE..

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img7Glow

Change the values of Spread, Size and Range

6 - Group the 2 lines of texts and with one apply a mask to make the stripes disappear at their ends.

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img8

7 - With the other group of text apply a gausian blur, after that delete some parts to show the non-blury text.

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img9

This will add a movement feel to the text, like they are really being magicaly created.

8 - Create a new layer below the text and with a regular big brush like 100px add a spot of light in white.

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img11

The layer must be below the text, otherwise the glow will not affect the white spot

9 - Make some smoke again, I used the eraser, I could've used the liquify as well

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img12

10 - Create a cloud: to do that make use a marquee with feather set to a value bigger than 20 and apply the render>clouds holding the command key(mac), ctrl key(win).

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img14Smoke

The same as the previous post, and the most important thing apply the COLOR DODGE blending options on it

11 - Sparks: For the sparks create a brush, play with the shape dynamics, scatering, and other dynamics. After that, apply a Outer Glow and Inner Glow to create the magic effect.

create a nice light and magic effect Mg_img16

End - The result is really simple but at the same time it looks beautiful.

create a nice light and magic effect MagicEffect_thumb

The whole process took me about 35 minutes, one thing I think is really cool is to apply the color dodge blending option to folder, and put blured elements inside of it. Using it you can create some really amazing light effects.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://limooo22.yoo7.com

create a nice light and magic effect
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Create Perfect Eye
» شعار PSD NICE
» Nice Wavy Banner

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الفوتوشوب | Photoshop :: قسم التصميــــــــم :: English Photoshop Tutorials-
انتقل الى: