منتدى الفوتوشوب | Photoshop
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات فوتوشوب لتعليم الفوتوشوب للمبتدئين والمحترفين وتحميل برامج الفوتوشوب وملحقاته من براويز فرش فلاتر خامات باترن تدرجات خطوط اشكال فوتوشوب.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
Quick and Easy 3D Text Support

Quick and Easy 3D Text

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
limooo22
™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™
limooo22
™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™  limooo22
limooo22

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 1120
نقاط العضو : 4760
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ الميلاد : 04/03/1982
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2009
العمر : 42
الموقع : _________
المزاج : شيشة تفاح

Quick and Easy 3D Text Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Quick and Easy 3D Text   Quick and Easy 3D Text I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype10

Step 1:
First things first, create a new document, make it any size you wish. For this tutorial i will make a small 200px x 200px.

.Select your Quick and Easy 3D Text Texttool Type Tool(T), click on the background and type in your text. I just wrote "3D". Dont worry about colours at this stage. And ensure that the text is NOT in bold

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype1b

Step 2:
Now its time to prepare your text for transformation. Since we want to keep the text crisp, and want the ability to possible change the size later on, we will convert it to a shape.
Go to Layer > Type > Convert to shape. Now the text is a vector shape and is ready to be transformed.

Step 3:
Make sure your text layer is highlighted. Go to Edit > Transform > Perspective. Click and drag the top left hand anchor point and pull it towards the right, drag it untill you get the perspective that you're after. I dragged the anchor point across untill my horizonal skew value reached 20º

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype2

Step 4:
This is the step where we add our colour to the text. Right click on your text layer, and click on Blending Options. Use these settings

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype3

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype4

It should look something like this:

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype5

Feel free to change the colours to match what you're after. These colours are just for example.

Step 5:
And now for the 3D business. Make sure your text layer is highlighted again. Now hold CTRL + ALT, while holding down those two keys tap the up arrow key. As you can see the layer is duplicated and moved up one pixel. Repeat this to achieve the hight that you are after

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype6

Step 6:
A few finishing touches, to make it look a little better.
Right click on the very top later and select Blending options. Apply these drop shadow settings:

NOTE: Ensure that you have Global light deselected first

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype7

And this is it:

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype8

Step 7:
And a little effect on the bottom layer. Right click on the very bottom text layer (not the background, the last text layer). Select blending options, and apply these shadow settings

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype9

And here is your final result!

Quick and Easy 3D Text 3dtype10

I hope you enjoyed that, and took something away from it

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://limooo22.yoo7.com

Quick and Easy 3D Text
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الفوتوشوب | Photoshop :: قسم التصميــــــــم :: English Photoshop Tutorials-
انتقل الى: